Cinnamon. Like the Spice.
(literally what I say every time I tell someone my name over the phone because they never thought they heard right)
Former corporate gal turned photographer, private photo editor, blogger, speaker and educator. I love how everything in my life has happened in order to bring me right to this place.
Here. Talking to you.
(sort-of anyway) ;-)
Dogs. Lightbulb moments. Belly Laughs. Diet Coke. Candy Crush. Sarcasm. Laundry. My faith. STRIPES. Stella Rosa.
Can you guess which of the above is NOT something I'm obsessed with?
I'm also a huge fan of lists...can you tell?
a few more things you should know about me....
- I'm not 25.
- I could stand to lose a few pounds.
- I got married in my 30's.
- I'm a stepmom.
- I'm not really into fashion and if I could wear the same outfit every day I probably would.
- I've felt out of place most of my life but despite that I know that my value lies in something so much bigger.
- I have a MBA in Human Resources and have taught college level classes at University of New Mexico and Bellevue College.
- I've moved my business across the country TWICE and tripled my income in the process.
- My husband is my best friend and my biggest supporter.
To be a light in this world while helping others understand they are capable of so much more than they think they are.